Search This Blog

Saturday 26 February 2011

Leeds castle (interior)

hallway

painting of some dude

treasure of the castle chapel (you're not allowed to take pics apparently)

view of the moat from window

drawing room (not sure how much drawing goes on here)

a stuffed knight on a horse

3 toff birds

statue

Just to prove that leeds castle does have an interior as well. iv uploaded some pics. I got told off once for my phone going off while in the castle. It pissed me off not a little so i spent the rest of the tour taking pics of places i shouldn't have lol. Fuck em i paid my admission ill do whatever the bloody hell i like .

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this great post. It is very enlightening. I absolutely love to read informative stuff. Looking forward to find out more and acquire further knowledge from here! Cheers!Interior contractor Kuwait

    ReplyDelete